Donnerstag, 28. November 2013

December Daily 2013 I Cover

Some of you might already figured out where my new blog title picture is from.
Yes indeed, it is the cover of my december daily album that i created a few weeks ago after i received my December Daily Kit from Studio Calico. 
It is an awesome kit with a beautiful color scheme featuring shades of blue and green with red and gold as bold accents.
It came with a chipboard handbook style album which left lots of room for personal alterations.


For my album cover, i've mixed acrylic paints to achieve a similar shade to the color scheme of the kit. Then painted the chipboard with three layers and sealed it with varnish.
I also covered the wood veneer "25" with glossy accents and gold chunky glitter. 
The card of the little girl with the presents was simple too pretty to be hidden away in the album so i gave her a special place on the front. She makes me smile every time i look at it. 
I've used the Pom Pom ribbon as an border for the red fabric back of the album. It makes it so soft to hold the album in your hands. 
Thanks for looking!


1 Kommentar:

  1. Ohhhh dein DD-Cover ist wunderschön. Die Farbkombi gefällt mir super gut und die Glitzerziffer...so richtig schön kitschig. Für die Weihnachtszeit ist das ja ideal. Bin schon sehr gespannt auf das Innenleben.

    Und ja, auch ich weiss nicht, ob ich mein DD dieses Jahr fertig machen kann, neben dem PL. Aber ich konnte einfach nicht ohne DD. Das hat letztes Jahr so viel Spass gemacht. Mal schauen...

    AntwortenLöschen